• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dr. Rocket 38mm RMS Hardware - REVISED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsitexas

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Do to feedback from forum members who expressed an interest in purchasing some but not all of my Dr. Rocket 38mm RMS hardware I decided to sell the items individually. Below I have revised my listing to reflect the items that are still available and I have updated the pricing for those few remaining items.

My hobby activity is now significantly more RC airplane focused than model rocketry therefore I am selling all of my Dr. Rocket 38mm RMS hardware.

I strongly prefer to sell/ship ALL items as one complete lot. If nobody expresses interested in all the items, I will later consider selling individual 38mm motor assemblies at an increased price.

The price for each item is reflected below which includes shipping within CONUS and the PayPal fee.

RMS-38mm Aluminum Motor Cases
38mm 240 N-Sec Motor Case - Quantity 1 (Sold)
38mm 360 N-Sec Motor Case - Quantity 1 (Sold)
38mm 480 N-Sec Motor Case - Quantity 1 $75 shipped, $125 for 480 & 600. Includes forward seal disk (good-excellent condition) 38mm 600 N-Sec Motor Case - Quantity 1 $60 shipped, $125 for 480 & 600. Includes forward seal disk (fair-good condition)
38mm 720 N-Sec Motor Case - Quantity 1 (Sold)

RMS-38mm Forward Closures
38mm Forward Closure (standard) - Quantity 4 (Sold)
38mm Forward Closure (plugged) - Quantity 1 (Sold)

RMS-38mm 38/480-1320 Forward Seal Disk - 2 remaining that will be sold with the 480 and 600 N-Sec motor cases listed above.

RMS-38mm Aft Closure - Quantity 3
(Sold)

Please see the attached photos and let me know if you have any questions or require additional information/photos.

Thank you for reviewing my ad and for your consideration!

Best regards,

Keith

Attachments

• Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Cases.jpg
    Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Cases.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Cases - End View.jpg
    Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Cases - End View.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Closures.jpg
    Dr Rocket 38mm Rocket Motor Closures.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I definitely don't need the entire lot, but will keep an eye on this if you end up separating. I'd take the 240, 360, and some closures to round out the set of 38mm hardware I already have.

If you break them up: PM sent for the 38/720, one seal disk, a set of standard closures and the plugged forward closure. Thanks!

Last edited:
I definitely don't need the entire lot, but will keep an eye on this if you end up separating. I'd take the 240, 360, and some closures to round out the set of 38mm hardware I already have.
Hi Kane, please see the PM that I sent to you. Feedback will help me decide if I separate the lot and sell the items individually.

Back