EVENT NARAM 61

Discussion in 'National Events' started by Pem Tech, Apr 30, 2019.

Help Support The Rocketry Forum by donating:

1. Apr 30, 2019 #1

Pem Tech

Pem Tech

Pem Tech

It seems as though no one is talking about NARAM 61 in Muncie IN. Is there some government conspiracy to hush it up? o_O It looks like it is going to be a blast and Pem-Tech will be on the Sport Range as fliers and vendors. May even try for my L3 on a 4" version of my HMAS Bonestel.:eek:
    Hope to see you there.

2. Apr 30, 2019 #2

Pem Tech

Pem Tech

Pem Tech

Oooppss, I meant L2, not L3.

3. Apr 30, 2019 #3

Kartman

Kartman

Kartman

Looking forward to NARAM 61 big time! I will see you there.

4. May 13, 2019 #4

Scott Hala

Scott Hala

Scott Hala

I am hoping to be able to go. Still waiting on my Dad and Aunt to let me know when the Family reunion is so I can figure out schedules.

If I do get to go, I am hoping to try for my L1 on a LOC IV.

5. May 14, 2019 at 12:14 PM #5

GuyNoir

GuyNoir

GuyNoir

I'm registered and have my hotel all lined up. Already started working on the competition stuff I'll need there and have a few models in progress for sport flying. See you there!

RocketGirl likes this.
  6. May 15, 2019 at 8:29 AM #6

scsager

scsager

scsager

Slightly burned-out old guy

This made me laugh. I know it is extremely challenging to host a large event, and I'm not complaining... but more details and more info are always helpful.

I have yet to make our final plans, but we will probably attend only Saturday 7/27. We have a very unique cardstock Saturn V that I need to build, and would like to fly. The on-field BBQ sounds like fun. Night Launch - a family specialty of ours - and the main reason for attending. We don't really participate in "official" NAR competition , but would love to have some details on the "H 3-egg loft". That sounds like fun, but it's hard to prep for something when the goal/objective is not clearly defined.

We might want to visit the AMA museum - time permitting... and on Sunday or Monday I'm thinking a side trip to Wright-Patterson would be cool.

7. May 18, 2019 at 9:53 PM #7

Buckaroo

Buckaroo

Buckaroo

As of today the host hotel is sold out both weekends so I had to book somewhere else, which is kind of a bummer. Gonna skip the competition and devote the entire week to the sport range. I too would like to see more info on the “H” egg loft event. Looking forward to seeing your L2 flight Layne, i think the only time we’ve met was at Southern Thunder 2009 when you were hawking rocket koozies along with your kits?