• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Moving Sale - Box of LPR Stuff, just pay shipping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m85476585

Reaction score
I'm moving later in the summer, and I'm trying to give away some of my rocket stuff. I don't fly LPR at all any more, and I'm losing interest even in high power sadly. I have a box of stuff that's been packed since last summer but I never shipped it because I never got the money.

It looks like shipping rates have gone up since then, so it will be at most $26 to ship by Parcel Post, or $32 by Fedex to the continental US, but if you tell me your zip code I can give you the actual rate. For example, it's only about $16 going to 90210 by either Fedex or Parcel Post. I'm not making money on this- the box is 18x18x16 so it gets dimensional weight fees. Parcel Post would be risky IMO since they tend to drag those packages behind the back of the truck, and there is minimal packing material in the box. Insurance won't do anything for you since the stuff is improperly packed (I didn't use at least three inches of non-crushable packing material on all sides) and excessively fragile.

This it the last of my LPR stuff. The box contains:

Assembled, flown, used kits (no idea what condition these are in, probably flyable though):
Fliskits Deuce's Wild
Estes Snitch
Spaceship One (safe and stable on a C6-3)
Starchaser Thunderstar (I think the tip of the nose cone is broken)
CC Express (One fin fell off the upper stage, but the fin is enclosed in the box)
Fat Boy
Gemini DC (in bad condition. I kept this one around to try to clone, but I'm probably never going to get around to it)
Small Estes kit that I forget the name of. (I changed the fin configuration, so I'm not sure if it's stable)

Partially Assembled Kits:
Comanche 3 (I hope all the pieces are there)

New, unopened kits:
Estes Mean Machine (new version)

Other:
balsa scraps

Just think of it as a getting a Mean Machine kit with free shipping.

I take Paypal for payment, PM me if you are interested. I'm have another box I need to ship soon and if I can get the money in the next day or so I can send it at the same time, otherwise it might be a few days before I can send it.

This box is sold, thanks!

Last edited:
Back