More rockets in my dorm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I just finished building an Estes mean machine for my dorm room. You should've seen my RA's face when he saw it. So far, I've built six models. Hopefully, I can fly at least a couple of them next week. Building model rockets has been great stress-release for me as I deal with the many demands of college. It's has been very rewarding for me to be able to relax for a couple hours and work on a rocket kit after finishing my homework. Today was especially rewarding because I had been working on a drafting problem for EGR120 for over an hour. It was kicking my butt but I finally figured it out. Boy, was I happy! If I have time, I plan to help out a rocketry club here on campus. They hold workshops to get people L1 certified. I think that would be a great experience and opportunity to intorduce more people to our crazy hobby. When I save up some more money I am going to get some more kits. I'd like to get my hands on a Fliskits Duce and an Edmonds Arcie. That will come in due time. I better get to bed now, I do have classes tomorrow after all.

Well You wont be disapointed with fliskits duece I got one and I love it then I wanted to do something differnt with it so dose this look like a Duece

Originally posted by Ozymandias
I plan to help out a rocketry club here on campus. They hold workshops to get people L1 certified.

Let me know if you need any help with your workshops. I'd be glad to drive over for the day (or weekend) to assist.

Same here. I'm sure I'd be able to help with plenty of notice (more than 1.5 weeks). I'd love to help out with any sort of workshop, and bring bigger rockets as display materials. I have one 4" kit, and a couple of 3" scratch builts I'm sure would be impressive.

Jason

Originally posted by Ozymandias
I just finished building an Estes mean machine for my dorm room. You should've seen my RA's face when he saw it.

Build a Fliskits Richter Recker, then watch the look on his face!!!:D :D :D

I have one, clears my bedroom ceiling by mere inches.

Nearly 8 feet and about 2 inch diameter of rocket and lets not forget the 3X 24mm cluster.:D

Back