• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More clearance motors from Performance Hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
Ken has found some more motors he needs to move. As before I can deliver to MWP.
AMW/ProX L1276 Red Rhino. He has 4@80$ each
One each Aerotech N1000W-P and N2000W-P $479.97 each
Two each Kosdon by Aerotech Animal Compatible K750W-P and L2300G-P $100.00 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know what exotic stuff he has, i.e. Kosdon.

Is any of Frank's stuff still certed?

Disclaimer:
By no means am I intending on trying to be competition to The Wildman. With the exception of the Aerotech loads, everything I listed are loads Ken didnt know he had, and that The Wildman does not usually stock. MWP is Tim's launch, I respect that and my sole intention was just to "help a brotha out". I just wanted to get this out before and misunderstandings were made. I am not going to be a "Delivery Boy" for Performance Hobbies to the Mid West Power launches. I am just volunteering to clear out some old stock. Hope this is taken in the light it was meant. See ya'll in 3 weeks!!

You must be carful Jim. The Chicago Mafia will come down on you :y:

Ken has found some more motors he needs to move. As before I can deliver to MWP.
AMW/ProX L1276 Red Rhino. He has 4@80$ each
One each Aerotech N1000W-P and N2000W-P $479.97 each
Two each Kosdon by Aerotech Animal Compatible K750W-P and L2300G-P $100.00 each.

I may be interested in the N2000W - do you know the history of it- how old? where it came from? , Let me know if you still have it ,I'll be at MWP but will have to see how much funds for rocket stuff I have left after visiting Tim's trailer.

Check with him but I think I got his last two.

Back