• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (Another) Midwest Power Sale: built rockets & motor hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
HI All,

Another Midwest Power sale!!! It's like the annual outdoor swap meet! :dancingelephant: All sales will be pickup/delivery onsite this Friday or Saturday at MWP in Princeton...no shipping at this time. If anything remains after the weekend, I'll consider selling and shipping at that time.

A few updates and price drops below.

Built rockets:
Performance Rocketry Competitor 4: $100 75mm mount, Aeropack tailcone retainer. Duplicolor Metalcast Red paint: beautiful but has some hangar rash from bumping around for a few years. Sold.
Performance Rocketry Competitor 3: $65 54mm mount. I have an extra set of "Black Lightning" stickers I'll include. The payload could use sanding and clear coating.
Dave Zupan 4" rocket, 3" hole: $75: Performance Rocketry gelcoated carbon fiber fincan. Glassed phenolic airframe. Glass nosecone.

Lil Ozzy 2.25" school rocket: 38mm mount, Acme fincan, cardboard airframe, Aeropack retainer body (missing the retainer itself), kink above the fincan. Salvage for the Acme can, or fly it as is. $25

20211019_164549.jpg

Motor Hardware: a few commercial cases, but mostly geared for the EX-er. All cases are gently used in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Photo(s) of the hardware to follow.
CTI 54-6G case: $75: Sold
CTI 54-4G case: $65
Loki 54-2750 case: $75: note: this was a factory second; it is ~.75" shorter than a standard Loki 2800 case (or AMW 2550 case). Inside is bored out after anodizing. Functionally perfect for EX loads.
Aerotech 38-1080 case (new): $60
Aerotech 38-1080 case (new): $60

AMW 38-390 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $100
Kosdon 38-390 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $100
Kosdon 38-510 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $105
Kosdon 38-640 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $110
AMW 38-640 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $110
-38-4G case: $30: sold
-38-6G case: $35: Sold
-38-6G case: $35: Sold (I think)
-38-8G case: $45: sold

First come, first served via PM.

Last edited:
HI All,

Another Midwest Power sale!!! It's like the annual outdoor swap meet! :dancingelephant: All sales will be pickup/delivery onsite this Friday or Saturday at MWP in Princeton...no shipping at this time. If anything remains after the weekend, I'll consider selling and shipping at that time.

Built rockets:
Performance Rocketry Competitor 4: $125 75mm mount, Aeropack tailcone retainer. Duplicolor Metalcast Red paint: beautiful but has some hangar rash from bumping around for a few years.
Performance Rocketry Competitor 3: $75 54mm mount. I have an extra set of "Black Lightning" stickers I'll include. The payload could use sanding and clear coating.
Dave Zupan 4" rocket, 3" hole: $85: Performance Rocketry gelcoated carbon fiber fincan. Glassed phenolic airframe. Glass nosecone.
Lil Ozzy 2.25" school rocket: 38mm mount, Acme fincan, cardboard airframe, Aeropack retainer body (missing the retainer itself), kink above the fincan. Salvage for the Acme can, or fly it as is. $30

View attachment 487344

Motor Hardware: a few commercial cases, but mostly geared for the EX-er. All cases are gently used in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Photo(s) of the hardware to follow.
CTI 54-5G case: $75
CTI 54-4G case: $65
Loki 54-2750 case: $75: note: this was a factory second; it is ~.75" shorter than a standard Loki 2800 case (or AMW 2550 case). Inside is bored out after anodizing. Functionally perfect for EX loads.
Aerotech 38-1080 case (new):
Aerotech 38-1080 case (new):
AMW 38-390 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $100
Kosdon 38-390 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $100
Kosdon 38-510 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $105
Kosdon 38-640 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $110
AMW 38-640 hardware set (with nozzle, bulkhead): $110
The following cases were made by Dave Zupan... a prominent retired rocketeer from the IL/WI area and an excellent machinist! Loki compatible, though the cases are all roughly 1" shorter than the comparable Loki cases. Not for commercial loads, but perfect for the EX-er using Loki 38mm components! I have some extra bulkheads for these that will be included if you buy a couple or the set. I may have a few duplicates.
-38-4G case: $30
-38-6G case: $35
-38-8G case: $45

First come, first served via PM. Once we hit Thursday afternoon, I'll see you on the field (and don't expect me to reply here).
PM sent

PM's replied to, a few items sold. Some prices lowered. Thanks all!

Hi Gary,

I have one still available. If you send me a PM with your zip code, I'll calculate shipping. Thanks!

-Eric-

Updated initial post with items sold. Many thanks for all the interest...and the patience since MWP. Life has been busy on this end. Paid items ship today. Will likely close out this add shortly, post the few remaining items and several additional motor cases/hardware in the near future.

-Eric-

Updated initial post with items sold. Many thanks for all the interest...and the patience since MWP. Life has been busy on this end. Paid items ship today. Will likely close out this add shortly, post the few remaining items and several additional motor cases/hardware in the near future.

-Eric-

Thanks for the easy payment and fast shipping!

DarthMuffin,

I need your full address so I may ship your goods, sir.

Thanks,

Back