Mod Appreciation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the recent discussion has me thinking about how important it is to periodically take a moment to let the mods know how much their efforts are appreciated.

If you've never been a moderator for a reasonably active forum then trust me, you don't really understand the level of effort it takes, both in terms of time an mental energy.

I'm not sure who the entire list of current mods is at the moment, but to those who are currently mods, as well as those who have been in the past, Thank You. I mean that sincerely. Without you and your dedication, this place would be nowhere near as successful or vibrant as it is.

-Kevin

edit: Boy, sure would be nice if I'd proofread my thread titles a little more closely before clicking the Submit button....

Some of the recent discussion has me thinking about how important it is to periodically take a moment to let the mods know how much their efforts are appreciated.

If you've never been a moderator for a reasonably active forum then trust me, you don't really understand the level of effort it takes, both in terms of time an mental energy.

I'm not sure who the entire list of current mods is at the moment, but to those who are currently mods, as well as those who have been in the past, Thank You. I mean that sincerely. Without you and your dedication, this place would be nowhere near as successful or vibrant as it is.

-Kevin
+1000000000467833226

Cats Thank You GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Indeed, many thanks to the mods for keeping this place on an even keel. Having been involved in running other online communities, I know what a PITA it can be. Your work is much appreciated.

Oh, they had to provide their own skillet - no way I was giving away a perfectly good cast iron skillet!

-Kevin
Good idea. Those things are expensive...and one that's properly seasoned is irreplaceable...

Back