• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Missile Works replacement GPS Module

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderboy

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, this one is a long shot. I have sold all my Missile Works GPS units. While I had them, I was worried about reports I'd seen of the GPS antenna getting damaged on a hard landing or other "shock" event. I purchased two replacement GPS modules from Mouser just in case I ever had to repair mine (I never did!).

The MW GPS uses ublox PAM-7Q-0 GPS modules:
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/377-PAM-7Q-020231219_212818.jpg
They are brand new, in original antistat packaging. (one if flipped over to show the backside)

The modules are now obsolete. I don't know if a later gen is backward compatible. These modules are very simple to replace if you ever need to. It requires desoldering skills, but this uses a through-hold header to attach, so not a tough job at all.

Since I don't fly the Missile Works GPS anymore, I'd like to just get back out of these what I paid for them: $37 each.

My standard selling terms apply: price doesn't include shipping, Paypal F&F (or boost the price so I get our agreed amount after fees), I'll ship same day if possible.

Thanks for looking!

Back