METRA Launch on May 3rd and 4th. June and July dates Confirmed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick2b

Reaction score
Great News !!!!! METRA has secured our sections on our home field for the June and July launches. June’s launch will take place May 31st and June 1st. July’s Launch will be July 12th and 13th. The exact plot will be located during our launch next weekend on May 3rd and 4th. Please join us then. As always, we need help transporting the equipment to and from the storage container. Please lend a hand when possible as it maximizes flying time. We will see everyone next weekend and now put the future dates in your calendar.

That is great news Mickey.......
I'll be there with rockets to fly,,,
and motors to burn.....lol

Teddy

Such awesome news!! I may just have to violate my "no hugging rocketeers" rule and give the METRA board one as a thanks for these great opportunities! LOL! #pineislandlove

Jim Z

Such awesome news!! I may just have to violate my "no hugging rocketeers" rule and give the METRA board one as a thanks for these great opportunities! LOL! #pineislandlove

Jim Z

It's in our By Laws, Don't squeeze the Charmin

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Gonna have to miss out on the May/June launch but certainly am planning on attending the July event.

Gonna have to miss out on the May/June launch but certainly am planning on attending the July event.

I honestly feel for ya man,,,
I know that you have work constraints
that don't always allow you to make the launches........

If their was anything I could do.....................

Teddy

I honestly feel for ya man,,,
I know that you have work constraints
that don't always allow you to make the launches........

If their was anything I could do.....................

Teddy

Hey Ted,

Actually nothing to do with work. I will be moving into my new place this weekend. After reviewing the dates I may be able to make the June launch.

Hey Ted,

Actually nothing to do with work. I will be moving into my new place this weekend. After reviewing the dates I may be able to make the June launch.

Hey,,, Your making the June launch is super cool....
It'll sure be nice to see you.....
I guess it's better to have personal things then work things keeping you,,, right ???
Take care ,,
I'll see you there....
Teddy

Hey,,, Your making the June launch is super cool....
It'll sure be nice to see you.....
I guess it's better to have personal things then work things keeping you,,, right ???
Take care ,,
I'll see you there....
Teddy

Might be seeing you at the RR launch coming up on the 10th, if I can swing some free time and the weather cooperates.

Might be seeing you at the RR launch coming up on the 10th, if I can swing some free time and the weather cooperates.

Don't pass on it because of the weather forecast,,,,,,,,,
Last year each time it was close to the launch being called
because of the weather forecast it turned out to be a super beautiful day..........

Last I looked it was supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday but windy............

Teddy

We've overall had absolutely fantastic weather,,,,,
And just a great time each and every time we are at the field........
Maybe a little cloudy,,,,,,,,,,
No biggie..............

Teddy

No updates in a while so I ask - Is the launch still a go for July 12/13 ?

Yes, posted last night under a new thread

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back