MADCOW BFS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess it's 25% off everything if I read the email right? I know the Bomarc and the Jayhawk kits have always been my favorites. I built the Jayhawk twice now so I think 3rd time is the charm for a killer build! I might grab a couple retainers and a Fruity Chute just to name a few, but then I ask myself why, because I haven't had time finished what I started. I have builds I started the first of the year and they are halfway done...well more than that, more like just needing paint and pre-paint etc. I love the hobby and the good folks here on the forum, but oddly enough it seems priorities shift and things change. I have a brand new nitro SCT from Traxxas. Bought it 5 years ago and haven't run it yet? It seems when I do have the time off I don't want to work on my rockets etc, because there's something else I have to do or just too tired?

Oh, I didn't need to know this. Been eyeballing the big Pike for a future L3 build.

Maybe I'll start with the smaller one.

So I guess it's 25% off everything if I read the email right? I know the Bomarc and the Jayhawk kits have always been my favorites. I built the Jayhawk twice now so I think 3rd time is the charm for a killer build! I might grab a couple retainers and a Fruity Chute just to name a few, but then I ask myself why, because I haven't had time finished what I started. I have builds I started the first of the year and they are halfway done...well more than that, more like just needing paint and pre-paint etc. I love the hobby and the good folks here on the forum, but oddly enough it seems priorities shift and things change. I have a brand new nitro SCT from Traxxas. Bought it 5 years ago and haven't run it yet? It seems when I do have the time off I don't want to work on my rockets etc, because there's something else I have to do or just too tired?

Don't overthink it. Life has a way of getting in the way of hobbies. But with rocketry... you can always pick up where you left off.

Back