Mac Performance Canvas FireStick

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang67

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Received an order today from Mac Performance, a FireStick XL 3inch.

Canvas is new to me, and I must say I am impressed. As you can see in the photo it was packaged exceptionally well. I did a dry fit and it really all fits perfectly, for the money its a great investment... and comes with a electronics bay:). Also like the fact that its capable of Flying I-L. Thinking of taking Flying this at LDRS36 on a L:wink:

Last edited:
Hey, did that snappy, 3D printed sled come with the kit? I bought my kit a couple months ago, and it did not include this.

I opted for the base model Pinnacle nose cone.

The tail cone looks awesome, and that was the selling point for me.

Looks like we will have dueling build threads!

Hey, did that snappy, 3D printed sled come with the kit? I bought my kit a couple months ago, and it did not include this.

I opted for the base model Pinnacle nose cone.

The tail cone looks awesome, and that was the selling point for me.

Looks like we will have dueling build threads!

Yes it did, I decided to go with the upgrade option, by adding the Wildman filament wound fiberglass Von Karmen nosecone. It’s a sharp kit, I am looking forward to the build.

If you started your build thread send me the link.

I can't say enough great things about MAC Performance. Mike did a custom Scorpion kit for me with the FWFG nosecone & boat tail. Phenomenal quality and service!

You gotta love these MAC Performance kits. I have four and Mike continues to tempt with new airframe sizes, options and enhanced standard features. Here is a pic of my 4 inch stretched boat tail Villain with fillets laid yesterday. IMG_4015.jpg

Back