• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki K1127 for LDRS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I was hoping to fly my 38mm MD at LDRS on a Loki K1127 https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?68946-Aurora-38mm-MD-rocket. However Scott doesn't have anymore and I've been unsuccessful at trying to communicate with the loki dealers attending LDRS about wether they have any or not. I'm hoping somebody attending could help me out and sell me one from your stockpile :) (Scott said somebody had ordered 10!!!!)

I can ship them....I have 2 in stock

This is where I got mine. Great service and remember he carries AT and CTI, so just pile that order up to mitigate the hazmat. :)

If you buy on site, remember you need to epoxy the grains in. After my flight with one last month, I really recommend not skipping this step.

I've got one left, but plan to fly it at LDRS. Pretty sure the guy who ordered ten is clustering them (!!!!!)

If you buy on site, remember you need to epoxy the grains in. After my flight with one last month, I really recommend not skipping this step.

Really?! Thats good to know as I don't see it in the instructions.

Pretty sure the guy who ordered ten is clustering them

Thats CRAZY.

I have flown two in a 2.6" Wildman Jr. Do not fly this motor without gluing it up per Scott's instructions. This motor and the L2050 are extreme motors and need to be treated as such.

Dennis

I have flown two in a 2.6" Wildman Jr. Do not fly this motor without gluing it up per Scott's instructions. This motor and the L2050 are extreme motors and need to be treated as such.

Nozzle to the right in this photo. without gluing those casting tubes would blow out, not burn out:

17876577555_51c1a294ce_h.jpg

Thanks guys. I actually was just watching Scotts video on epoxying the grains into the liner before I same back here :) I will definitely be epoxying the grains in. Good thing I posted this thread or I would not have known!!

FYI everyone. I left a message for Scott at Miller Motor works last Friday and he got back with me today. I needed to fill him in that the 38mm hardware situation would not be resolved in time for their launch. He assured me that it was not a huge deal, but it was to be. Since I am unable to get the 38/1200 cases to him by the 12th of June, they are going to postpone the 2-stage cluster flight until this fall at the soonest. He said to go ahead and offer up the ten K-1127's for sale since he'd just be sitting on them till the fall. We know that others could use them long before then, and I can make more.

So, I have ten K-1127's in stock at this time. I thought some people would like to know.

Thank you,

Back