Quantcast

LOC Precision new 1.9" Blaster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Super_Dave_47

Reaction score
Got a blaster today and already started throwing it together. No instruction sheet but it's simple enough. This thing is gonna be a tank/ possibly indestructible with the plywood fins and centering rings. I am using wood glue.

o1d_dude

'I battle gravity'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Got a blaster today and already started throwing it together. No instruction sheet but it's simple enough. This thing is gonna be a tank/ possibly indestructible with the plywood fins and centering rings. I am using wood glue.
Email LOC and they will mail you a set of instructions.

Ask me how I know...

bobbyg23

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Like you said, simple kit. No instructions needed. It is very durable. Love this thing.

Super_Dave_47

Reaction score
Sadly, my blaster fell victim to the tree monster today. I got one good launch on a C -- there was an intermittent breeze. Then I went with a D . . . I knew the risks. He almost made it but then a breeze took it. Oh well -- next man up!