LOC Customer Service Excellent

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLP1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Had an issue with some LOC fins sent an email on a weekend and before the weekend was over Mike was all over it. Got some new fins which fit perfectly. Can't beat them always responsive to questions and they make things happen. :goodjob:

Had an issue with some LOC fins sent an email on a weekend and before the weekend was over Mike was all over it. Got some new fins which fit perfectly. Can't beat them always responsive to questions and they make things happen. :goodjob:
I have had a similar experience with them. While I was previously critical over some slow shipping/production times, when a bad landing shattered a fin on my 2.6" AIM 120C, they shipped me a full set of new fins at new cost within the week. Clearly I just need to be more patient because service like they provide is well worth waiting for.

I agree. I ordered a Tethys kit on Tuesday and received an email this morning that it's out for delivery. That's two days to process the order and ship it from Wisconsin to Florida!

Been purchasing from LOC for a few years now and have met Jason and Dave a number of times. Always great service and their products are awesome.

When I decided to get my level 1 I had a dozen questions and was getting "opinions" from various places. After I had narrowed down my choices to LOC, I made the call and spoke to Jason and Dave. They answered every off the wall question I could come up with and educated me on a lot of stuff. Nothing better than going directly to the source.

I've only had a couple of minor issues with their stuff. Missing decals, question on assembly etc. In every instance, I get a response same day or in some cases a phone call to discuss my question. Everyone raves about Estes customer service which is good, but these guys blow them away. They are the real deal.

Last edited:
Back