Large Safety Code poster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandman444

Reaction score
Has anyone designed a large poster with the safety code on it.

I am teaching a rocketry program during the summer and would like to have a large poster made up and laminated of the code so that everyone could read it while we are out launching.

Thanks

Has anyone designed a large poster with the safety code on it.

I am teaching a rocketry program during the summer and would like to have a large poster made up and laminated of the code so that everyone could read it while we are out launching.

Thanks
I think you just nominated yourself! Great idea, I'll take two.

If someone has EXACTLY what you want printed and how big you want them I can print them and laminate them for a pretty reasonable price.

maybe I should do a run of them and put them on the website for sale at a price just to cover my costs.

Well, I would assume someone has made one before.

Thanks Mark, that would be cool. I am not an artist like you and whatever I make no one would want. If you want to work on one let me know, if not I can try drafting something for your review.

Bryce

I typed it up in a manner that lets it fit a single sheet of paper, then print it out on 11x17 and post in my classroom.

Sorry I didn't see your response. I think the file is on the thumb drive I use for work. Will try to dig it out of my box of stuff I take home for the Summer and post it up here.

Sorry I didn't see your response. I think the file is on the thumb drive I use for work. Will try to dig it out of my box of stuff I take home for the Summer and post it up here.

I'd be interested in seeing it too. Sounds like something I could put up in my shop.

Latest posts

Back