• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jolly Logic Altimeter 3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateB

Reaction score
I am selling my Jolly Logic Altimeter 3 with a Dino Chutes protector. It has only been flown twice and is in like new condition. Asking $90 shipped within the US. Paypal is preferred.

I am only selling because I use the Flight Sketch Mini more and I want to upgrade to a Blue Raven and Featherweight tracker system. Thanks for looking!

PSX_20230706_111622.jpg

I am selling my Jolly Logic Altimeter 3 with a Dino Chutes protector. It has only been flown twice and is in like new condition. Asking $90 shipped within the US. Paypal is preferred.

I am only selling because I use the Flight Sketch Mini more and I want to upgrade to a Blue Raven and Featherweight tracker system. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 590634
I'll take it. I love those little buggers.

I'll take it. I love those little buggers.
Any more where that came from?

I loved mine until it smashed in a lawn dart incident two years ago.

I especially liked its data logging with a 3D accelerometer. It was indispensable for analyzing launch data.

I’ve been waiting since the to buy a replacement.

Latest posts

Back