• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Altimeter 2 with case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biodragen

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Jolly Logic Altimeter 2 and retails for $79 plus the yellow case protector
Asking $65 Shipped (conus only)

I can do PayPal either Friends and Family but if you don't want to do that way then the additional fees will be on you.

Attachments

• alt2.jpg
    alt2.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 0
I believe I'm at the point that I'd like to have one of these just to get some data on some of my flights, as I'm now well past LPR and heavily in the MPR field. It means drilling a few holes in my rockets, but I can live with that. Will be sending you a PM.

I believe I'm at the point that I'd like to have one of these just to get some data on some of my flights, as I'm now well past LPR and heavily in the MPR field. It means drilling a few holes in my rockets, but I can live with that. Will be sending you a PM.
It's your when you want it......if I get it squared away and weather permitting I should be able to get it out tomorrow for you

Back