I've discovered another use for my Elmer's Carpenter's Wood Filler!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex found a good use for that stuff.. She filled the key holes to my house and car with that stuff.

Don't worry I got even...

It works amazingly well for filling wood! Particularly nail holes in moulding. The yellow spots are nice, but with a quick sand and paint the nail holes can't even be found after close inspection.

View attachment 109870

I may have to try this some time... i dont know why i never thought of this... i wonder if it works on base boards too?

I hate to bust a bubble here, but before rocketeers realized they could use wood fillers in this hobby, wood filler had been used for eons filling nail holes especially on shoe molding and door frames. Mt father being the ace finishing carpenter he was, used it all the time. This is what it was designed for. Filling wood holes and gaps.

I hate to bust a bubble here, but before rocketeers realized they could use wood fillers in this hobby, wood filler had been used for eons filling nail holes especially on shoe molding and door frames. Mt father being the ace finishing carpenter he was, used it all the time. This is what it was designed for. Filling wood holes and gaps.

I have a feeling everyone directly involved here is aware of that, It's just a little ironic fun.:eek:

Back