IQSY Tomahawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinkn

Reaction score
Hello,

I am building a scale I.Q.S.Y. Tomahawk and would like to ask if some of you has scale information or pictures of the telemetry section.
Sorry for my bad English but I am not a native speaker.
As I understand it the screws of the telemetry section are hex socket flat head screws that are flush with the outer surface of the rocket
and the screws of the fin sections are hex socket pan head screws that are not flush. Is this true?
Is it also true that the screws on the base of the fins do have screw heads on both sides of the fin or do they have a screw head on the one side and a screw nut on the other side?
Sorry for my bad English again but I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Martin

IIRC, this is from the NAR scale data pack ($5.00 available from NARTS - https://blastzone.org/nar/narts/store.asp?groupid=92400111757284 )

Tomahawk Payload Details Drawing 01.jpg

The fin detail you desire is also provided. Some of the plate bolts to the body are flush. The bolts the fins and the center row in the body plate are not.

Buy the NARTS scale pack- you won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
Hello Brian,

thank you very much for this excellent information. I've heard of this scale data pack from NARTS but I did not know that the scale data is so detailled.
I would like to order this data pack from NARTS but unfortunately I live in Germany and clearing formalities of the customs office take very much time (normally 2 months).
Is there a possibility to buy a digital version of this scale data pack that could be sent by email?

Thanks again

Martin

Back