• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huntsville Area - LOKI M1882-LW Rocket Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkal32

Reaction score
I have an older LOKI M1882-LW reload that I intended to use for my L3 cert. Havent finished my build and would like to see the motor get used rather than just sit for even longer.

Anyone who can pick it up in the Huntsville area can have it for half price.

Last edited:
Reload contains 5 grains (all still sealed in original packaging) - three of which have a 03/01/2011 date, the other two have a date of 10/12/2010. Grains do not feature convolute liners.
The instructions, delay, and orings are again still sealed as new.

Measurements of the smoke grain are 1.125" diameter x 1.9375". Should fit the new bulkhead but may require some sanding to knock off about 1/16" to allow the snapring to fit the new forward closures.

Reload contains 5 grains (all still sealed in original packaging) - three of which have a 03/01/2011 date, the other two have a date of 10/12/2010. Grains do not feature convolute liners.
The instructions, delay, and orings are again still sealed as new.

Measurements of the smoke grain are 1.125" diameter x 1.9375". Should fit the new bulkhead but may require some sanding to knock off about 1/16" to allow the snapring to fit the new forward closures.

Wish you could ship.

Back