• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HP Motor Hardware....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDcluster

Reaction score
UPDATED on 01/06/12

Fischer Research 38mm 6 grain case:
Never opened still in bubble wrap.
Retails for $40.00
$35.00 plus shipping.

Loki 54mm x 1200 Motor complete
Brand new never fired with J 820 reload.

$200 pick up only!

OoP: 10 Robbie Rockets pre-wired AG1 flashbulbs with 2 AL ejection housing machined to
hold the pre-wired bulbs and ejection charge. It comes in original plastic container and instruction sheet.
Only thing missing is 1 gram scoop to measure charge amount.

Does not include black powder or equivalent.

$35.00 + shipping.

JD

Last edited:
For the chute?

It will go USPS, if I can fit it in their large flat rate box.
If not it will cost a bit more and possibly go UPS.

I'll have to run out to the post office when they open up on Monday.

JD

How much to ship to 60150?

For the chute?

JD

No problem, don't make a special trip. I just wanted a rough idea. If Troj beats me to it no big deal. I'm thinking it would work for my PML 1/2 scale Patriot. I think it might be a bit small for my PR Mad Max tho, thus the hesitation. I think I may need a 2XL for it. Yeah, I build heavy :)
Adrian

No problem, don't make a special trip. I just wanted a rough idea. If Troj beats me to it no big deal. I'm thinking it would work for my PML 1/2 scale Patriot. I think it might be a bit small for my PR Mad Max tho, thus the hesitation. I think I may need a 2XL for it. Yeah, I build heavy :)
Adrian

Build'em heavy Adrian!! Don't let anyone tell you different!!

jd2cylman said:
Adrian

I'd you spoke up first, so you get first crack at it

-Kevin

For the chute?

JD

The post office will be closed on Monday (holiday). I heard Tuesday as well but can't confirm that.

OK, you guys talked me into it. Your peer pressure is not good for my checking account. :dark:

JD, let me know what sort of payment you want and how much total. PayPal? Money order? Let me know.

Adrian

JD,

Thank you too. Payment will go out tomorrow by the method we discussed. Now I have to go sprinkle some miracle gro on my checkbook. ;)

Adrian

JD,

Should be getting an envelope from me sometime soon. I forgot to put in a note, so it's just the MO in there.
Adrian

Back