How do we attract new members?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, didn't quite mean tot post about the "launching an M in a mall parking lot." I thought it funny, but some might not. I then left the page. The new forum kinda keeps what you last wrote, despite leaving the site (and the internet..)

Lesson learned..

But, I do believe many would see me as joking, as reading the post is highly against what we preach..

Last edited:
Not to body-shame anybody (all bodies are beautiful) but I have to admit that I am struggling a bit with the image of a "Men of High Power Rocketry" swimsuit calendar.

I think GG could make a ton of money selling his before and after photos, and promoting just about anything. But I think it would have minimal impact on cycling and rocketry.

Oops, didn't quite mean tot post about the "launching an M in a mall parking lot." I thought it funny, but some might not. I then left the page. The new forum kinda keeps what you last wrote, despite leaving the site (and the internet..)

Lesson learned..

But, I do believe many would see me as joking, as reading the post is highly against what we preach..
I thought it was funny.

Lesson learned..

That's what water rockets are for. Pic taken from the upper lot where I work...2-5lt_01cr.jpg

Back