Hobby Lobby dumping Pro Series II?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I keep going looking for a Mega Der Red Max. I did notice today that there were fewer of the motors and only one Leviathon and no Ventris. I suppose the next time I am in that county I may see if they still have one and get it.

If this is true I'd say the reasoning behind it was that the PS II items weren't exactly big sellers due to the higher prices even though the 40% off coupons help a great deal and/or most people don't have access to a field to fly a rocket of this size.

I'll have to keep my eyes open in the clearance section next time I go in my local HL.

I undestand that Hobby Lobby has an 'unique' ordering system/method.

As I recall, Hobby Lobby will not be stocking the Nike Smoke or Mega Der Red Max kits.

They WILL be stocking some of the new PSII E2X models and E16/F15 motors sometime in the future.

I can say that HL here in NH didn't have any Pro-II kits OR motors yesterday. I was really unimpressed with the limited kits they did have truth be told.

I did get some mylar though....

Huh? wouldn't you think Hobby Lobby would carry any product of consumption to term?

I'll take Jason's word for it as that is the only HL local to me, too. The one time I was there, their selection was very small and their prices were no better than Michaels'.

Back