Hi from sunny (!?) Suffolk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlasdairM

Reaction score
Hi to all - I am an ancient (well over retirement age anyway) radio controlled airplane and heli pilot who is keen to try rocketry - will start off with something like an Estes "ready to fly" kit and take it from there.
Regards, Alasdair

Welcome to rocketry. Welcome to the forum.

I assume one doesn't fly RC planes and 'copters for long without also doing some building. I suggest you figure on only using one of those RTF rockets before starting a "beginner" or "Skill level 1" kit. From there, you'll judge when to take on more at your own pace of course; I just mean that RTF rockets will probably get boring really fast.
1706548827089.png

Hi to all - I am an ancient (well over retirement age anyway) radio controlled airplane and heli pilot who is keen to try rocketry - will start off with something like an Estes "ready to fly" kit and take it from there.
Regards, Alasdair
Hi Alasdair,

Check out EARS which is probably your closest UK club, you are welcome to come along to have a look. Launches are normally the first Sunday of the month but check here for updates
https://www.facebook.com/groups/291723372638/?ref=share
Best wishes
Andy
EARS Chair

Latest posts

Back