Hi from Denmark

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frausing

Reaction score
Hi all
I am a 50 year old guy, who has been flying small and simple rocket models with my son.
Now I have bought a Mid-power Aerotech Initiator 3 feet tall. So still a small rocket.
I don't know about any club in Denmark to small hobby rockets, so if there is any other from Denmark here, write :)

Attachments

• Initiator_tim_photo2.jpg
    Initiator_tim_photo2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
Hi all
I am a 50 year old guy, who has been flying small and simple rocket models with my son.
Now I have bought a Mid-power Aerotech Initiator 3 feet tall. So still a small rocket.
I don't know about any club in Denmark to small hobby rockets, so if there is any other from Denmark here, write :)
Wilkommen til The Rocketry Forum!
We’re glad you’re here. The Initiator is a great first rocket.

Thanks guys :)
I have a family member who is a potato farmer, so I have some good fields to send the rocket up from.
And yes, I think google maps also can be used, maybe some big gravel pit where they are digging stone and sand, also can be used.

So are the rocket done.
Thanks to you all for the great help.
Now I will try to find a program (OpenRocket or RockSim) and try to find center og pressure.
And then I still have to buy the motor
Thanks to you all

Attachments

• Byg0-2.jpg
    Byg0-2.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Byg1-2.jpg
    Byg1-2.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 0
  • Byg2-2.jpg
    Byg2-2.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Byg3-2.jpg
    Byg3-2.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Byg4-2.jpg
    Byg4-2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
Have you found a motor supplier yet?
Yes, there is a store in the Netherlands (Holland)
https://eurospacetechnology.eu/I visited the store during the summer holidays and the guy I did talk to is incredibly nice
I need to buy then in Europe, the import from outside the EU is expencive and difficult.
Do you know any good stores, maybe they send to europe ?

Last edited:
Back