Hey Y'all

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesBenMoore

Reaction score
Been lurking on the forums for a while now but I figure I should post here so I can start asking some questions of my own. I'm a student in Houston Texas trying to learn everything I can about rocketry in general so that I can hopefully make a career from it some day. Currently in the middle of a Mechanical Engineering degree, building rockets in my spare time. I got my L1 cert with a Wildman Journey 75 nicknamed "IFT-3" (as a joke reference to the upcoming Starship launch) back on December 9th, 2023 at a Tripoli event in Hearne, TX. Launched on an H100 to roughly 2,000 feet.

Working on flying my Journey 75 again with an Eggtimer Quantum to gain some experience with electronics. Hopefully an L2 cert will be coming down the line in the next few months with an Apogee Level 2, but time will tell. Also working with my university's team to build a rocket to fly in the 2024 Spaceport American Cup in the 10K COTS category.

Back