Hello from Colorado SPrings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_innovation

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not really a "rocket guy" doing this for fun, at least not yet. I'm joining since I'll be using some engines to power the target for a project doing real-time 3D Time-Space Position Information tracking of RPGs and other powered munitions -- the rocket engines power the simulated targets attached to cables. I've already read 2 books on model rocket engine design + https://www.nakka-rocketry.net/, but still have many many questions I'm here to learn even more. Some of my questions may be a bit off the wall, so forgive the non-standard newbie. If this type of application is not appropriate here just let me know , delete my posts and kick me out...

Last edited:
Tripoli Colorado having a research launch at Hartsel on the 17th. Top Men there with big sugar and homebrew motors and the latest prototype electronics. Topics of tyipical conversation: How to properly deploy and track when your rocket is spinning or traveling backwards in the vacuum of space. Sometimes old pyro guys there to chat strobe rocket recipes, or things they did as young dudes in Nevada during the late 60s.

Last edited:
Back