Great Hobbies and LOC Precision!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Hobbies

Reaction score
IMG_20210411_130811_078.jpg

As an avid rocketry enthusiast, my goal as I got back into the hobby was to be able to deal the products that make me excited and motivated to carry on learning and improve my skills!

Enter LOC Precision! I was encouraged to try one of their kits about 4 years ago as I wanted to build something more substantial, and to aim for my L1 HPR certification. I picked up a 3.1" LOC IRIS to start my journey. I enjoyed the build so much that I've now built 7 LOC kits!

One day, a paint job I had done started a dialog with Dave at LOC. I had been suggesting LOC for some time to the owners of Great Hobbies, and this lead to us eventually becoming dealers of LOC Precision products!

I can honestly say that we're very proud to sell their products and I hope that we can successfully incite others to be as excited about rockets as we all are!

For those that saw the warehouse pic with my boxes in it, this is what was inside! Can't wait to start the build!

Tyler P

Latest posts

Back