• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold LOC-PRECISION 5.5" PATRIOT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket Al

Reaction score
For sale - Loc Precision 5.5 inch Patriot.
This was part of the booty from a recent contest drawing. It was drop shipped to my house this week directly from Loc Precision. I was hoping to build and fly this for my level 2, but unexpected expenses popped up, and this is still mint in box.

Description from Loc website:
One of the ADVANCED SERIES of kits. Includes factory pre-slotted airframe and through-the-wall fin construction. The 5.5" scale PATRIOT is one of our largest production kits. It includes a 54mm or 75mm motor mount. This kit also sports 1/4" fins, centering rings and bulkheads. Also included -- 1000 series rail buttons, 50" rip-stop nylon parachute, Z Clip motor retention, tubular nylon and all necessary hardware to keep it together!

I have attached pictures of the box. USPS did the crunching you see on the top and bottom of the box, but as I said "mint in box", so I haven't broken the seal, but hope that Loc packed this up well, and that it's not damaged inside.

PRICE - $160.00 plus postage. That's over $20 below retail price!
If you wish to estimate postage, size is 36 x 12 x 6, weight is 8 pounds.

Loc Precision page with complete information:
https://locprecision.com/.../rockets-5-54.../products/ypat55

Comment

Send

Is this the same one that is listed on EBAY? Just asking because I was watching it. If it is, why list it both places.

I would rather sell to someone on the forum, but items listed here seem to languish after the first day. If a deal can be made here in the next few days, that would be great. If not, someone can get a great deal on eBay, and I get less money. Maybe.

For sale - Loc Precision 5.5 inch Patriot.
This was part of the booty from a recent contest drawing. It was drop shipped to my house this week directly from Loc Precision. I was hoping to build and fly this for my level 2, but unexpected expenses popped up, and this is still mint in box.

Description from Loc website:
One of the ADVANCED SERIES of kits. Includes factory pre-slotted airframe and through-the-wall fin construction. The 5.5" scale PATRIOT is one of our largest production kits. It includes a 54mm or 75mm motor mount. This kit also sports 1/4" fins, centering rings and bulkheads. Also included -- 1000 series rail buttons, 50" rip-stop nylon parachute, Z Clip motor retention, tubular nylon and all necessary hardware to keep it together!

I have attached pictures of the box. USPS did the crunching you see on the top and bottom of the box, but as I said "mint in box", so I haven't broken the seal, but hope that Loc packed this up well, and that it's not damaged inside.

PRICE - $160.00 plus postage. That's over $20 below retail price!
If you wish to estimate postage, size is 36 x 12 x 6, weight is 8 pounds.

Loc Precision page with complete information:
https://locprecision.com/.../rockets-5-54.../products/ypat55

Comment

Send
Is this rocket still available?

Back