Go Bruins!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is not near as much fighting as there used to be. They've tightened it up and opened it up and we get what we saw in this series. It is a great sport, I just wish I could play more and be better at it, but it's still fun.
TRUE.

I worked for a Boston based company that had season box seat(s) to the Bruins. Most everyone was busy so I usually ended up with the tickets and I had a hard time finding someone to go with me. Food and drink was included in the deal. All I had to pay for was parking and gas.There were a few nights of just being alone, I would invite the servers to enjoy the food and beverage. Most of the time they would decline, fearing they would be fired. Oh Weller. No Doggie bags, but it was company paid for. No Standley Cup Playoffs for me!

I worked for a Boston based company that had season box seat(s) to the Bruins. Most everyone was busy so I usually ended up with the tickets and I had a hard time finding someone to go with me. Food and drink was included in the deal. All I had to pay for was parking and gas.There were a few nights of just being alone, I would invite the servers to enjoy the food and beverage. Most of the time they would decline, fearing they would be fired. Oh Weller. No Doggie bags, but it was company paid for. No Standley Cup Playoffs for me!
My buddy got 4 VIP BOX tickets to a game...WOW..we had a GREAT time.

Back