• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Giant Leap Rocketry Day 3 of Three day Motor Sale, IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddiejojo

Reaction score
Folks,

We have had to FREEZE the website until 2pm Central Time November 28th because of the heavy quantity of motor orders coming in. We need to let our crack staff of bean counters go through all the current orders received to make sure we have our stock levels correct. Also, no one's credit card will be charged until we confirm the stock levels.

You-all have been wonderful, just give us a little time to come up for air.

35% MOTOR AND HARDWARE WEBSITE SALE RESUMES AT 2PM, CENTRAL TIME, NOVEMBER 28TH, 2014.

Thank you,

Kent/glr

Do orders placed at 6am Central today still count or do we need to re-order?

Dear Mr. 85,

You are good to go and please don't re-send an identical order or else I will have an identical break-down.

Kent/glr

Kent,
I know this might be a tough ask, but will we know be the end of today whether our orders went through? Reason being is there are some other vendor sales coming up and I would prefer not to double order items on my list because of uncertainty.

Last edited:
Kent,
I know this might be a tough ask, but will we know be the end of today whether or orders went through? Reason being is there are some other vendor sales coming up and I would prefer not to double order items on my list because of uncertainty.

Dear Mr. Gui,

I could not agree with you more and that is why we are beating the bushes right now. This exact discussion happened yesterday with the Big Guy. You will know exactly where you stand yet today. Thank you.

Kent/GLR

Back