$9.99 Q-Jet Motors?!?! (Site Currently Down)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LitmusAero

Reaction score
That's right! For the next 7 days, only at LitmusAero, ALL Aerotech Q-Jet's will cost just 9.99 per two pack! (Yes even the E-26!)

Check out this awesome deal here: LitmusAero's Q-Jet Mega Sale!

Edit: An error with the in-stock count allowed a few orders to be placed with now out-of-stock items. We have temporarily paused our payment processor while we diagnose the issue, thank you to everyone who has purchased a motor (or 12) so far! I will post an update when the site is live, and I'll keep the sale live until the remaining stock is clear.

Last edited:
Hey, sorry forgot to mention. We’re moving to a new state, much easier to transport everything without motors, so while supplies last until our engine stock is gone.
I'm getting "We can't accept online orders right now" message when I try to check out now. Worked 20 minutes ago before I changed my mind about a couple things.

... and the "Contact Us" email bounced.

I guess I glossed over the "site is down" message above, but it did seem to be working around 1045 ET.
Ok, thank you for the info. I believe I found the problem, it wasn’t reading the stock info from quickbooks, I’m on the phone with support currently.

Back