Gemini scale data

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stantonjtroy

Reaction score
I'm working on a 5" Gemini Titan and am having a hard time finding a good reference on corrugation detail. Specifically size, location & orientation. I've gotten most of what I can find on the web. Now I'm looking at the Dave Weeks drawing package at Real Space. The description indicates that they include most all of the hardware connected to the GT program. I just need this specific information. I'm not opposed to getting it but before I lay down my money I was wondering if anyone has seen this package and knows if the specific information I outlined is included. Not asking for copies, I'll buy the package, Just looking for feedback/information. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. Thank you Dave especially. The images you posted will be very helpful. I considered contacting Boyce but have 2 reservations. First, I hate cleaning up 3D printed parts. I can do it, and well, I just don't want to. Biggest reason is I'm building this with an eye toward producing this as a composite kit (along with a few others) and I'd be using it as a master for casting the nose cones. I'm not comfortable doing that with someone else's work. I'm sure I could work out a deal w/ Boyce but I'd rather work it up myself.
I have the Weeks Mercury drawings and love them. I'll most likely buy the GT package.

Back