game talk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have any of you guys that have tried Orbitor, have you gotten to the Moon?

I've never successfully landed on the moon, but have managed to crash into it. :D This was starting from the ground on the Earth, too, using the Mark IV...so I figure *some* sort of accomplishment.

I've also managed to get Atlantis up from the ground into a much higher orbit than should be possible. Of course, I was carrying minimum payload weight...but it still seemed a bit more than the real Atlantis should be capable of ( I had something on the order of a 2,000 km circular orbit). However, this was a couple of years ago...they may have improved the accuracy of the math models since.

Two other games that i have played both for PS2 that aren't really "mainstream" are..

Armored Core...not any particular one from the series but they are all pretty cool the newer ones are better thou....

And my all time fav.

Soul Reaver or Legacy Of Kain. They are both pretty much the same thing.
If you get a chance to play or rent either of these do it. very good games.
Especially the Soul Reaver 2 game...oh man the graphics will blow your mind.
And LOK Defiance. Ive beaten these games over and over and i never get tired of em.

anyone played these?

Madden 2004 is the best sports game I've ever played:)
I'm not much of a sports guy, but Madden is great, but I can't stand the music!!!
One game that I have been plying is Superpower, its where you choose one country out of 140, you can try to take over the world using military, or the Secret Service, you can do alot of things, the game is alot of fun

Anyone here play Civillization 3? A great game which seems to make time pass extremely quickly. Ive been in a sort of stalemate with the Iroquois for about 2000 years (in the game!) and cant seem to get out of it! :D I think I started that particular game about a year ago.

DUST?
"A Tale Of The Wierd West"
man it was a great game.
real old game thou....id kill to play that game again.

Back