FSI Flight Systems F100 and F7 Motors with Delivery to LDRS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon, get some (expendable) rockets together and fly these at LDRS...will increase my chances of actually being there :)

I destroyed a bunch of rockets burned all of mine a long time ago.

Dave, picked some up from James at Havoc 6! Haven't had any real build time since then. I was sorting out my magazines after I pillaged them trying to fill in for our lack of a vendor. Never again! No pun intended, but what a cluster. Now I found them and examined them pretty carefully, they look airworthy. Hopefully this summer I get more rocket build time. If not, I totally plan on Havoc 7. Back story is Jim Flagg talked me into using my FSI stock as shell lifters at a private pyro show because he thought they would all Cato. Nope, dammit! 100% success. I did the aerials and he did the ground effects. Fun (expensive) hour in the desert for a small crowd. Black powder lives!

My test stand could handle the F100s, I’d have to get a new load cell for the F7s. I’ll be at Balls if you don’t have any other takers and can get them there. I’d love to test a couple.

Tony.

Yes,, just barely an F60. I recall they changed the Code for anything over 80 AVG thrust was a HPR motor.

It's better to think of it as a Big E motor, I sure liked them. Maybe I can try one I have left this year.

Where are you located? I probably own half of all remaining FSI stock ;)
I'm in Northeastern Pennsylvania, in Pittston, half way between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton.Gonna be headed up to LDRS in Potter and I would like to try them out since I never got the chance back in the day.I have both the Vikings 1 and 2 but both were converted to 18mm.But I have others ready to go.

I'm in Northeastern Pennsylvania, in Pittston, half way between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton.Gonna be headed up to LDRS in Potter and I would like to try them out since I never got the chance back in the day.I have both the Vikings 1 and 2 but both were converted to 18mm.But I have others ready to go.
Sorry, I'm in southern Cali and can't ship legally.

Back