• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Free: Very Used Mantis Launch Pad - Seattle Area

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirkTheDaring

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a rather beaten up Mantis launchpad. Some of the plastic clips are broken off and it's seen better days. But I have all the parts, including the legs (even though not shown in the picture). Might be best for spare parts, but with some MacGyver-ing it could be fully functional. Free for the taking, I'm in Lake Forest Park. Or could ship if you're willing to pay postage. I don't need it and it's just taking up space.

For any of you thinking of buying one of these - don't. I guess this is just my opinion, but I think they're way overpriced and not very solidly built. They look great in pictures, but the reality is plastic including thin tabs that break easily.

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
I’m not able to. I’m a full time caretaker for my disabled wife. I wish I could get down there then. I visit her brother in Kirkland a couple times during the year in the past, but now with her needing full time care, it’s hard to get away. I’m trying to get down to Kirkland this month, but I don’t know when. Could you hold on to it for a bit? Next time I’m down there, I could stop by and pick it up. What would the shipping be if you sent it?

I'm happy to hold on to it. I doubt it's worth the cost of shipping, but I can weigh it and make an estimate. Please understand that various bits are broken, but it can be made to work.

If and when you get to Kirkland, let me know and I can meet you there, just give me enough of a heads up so that I make sure to leave that time free. Or, I go through Kirkland all the time, I could drop it at your brother-in-law's home if it's ok with you and them. I'm happy to see it put to good use.

Back