• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Free] Acme fin can lottery - 38mm and 54mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello folks. I need to clean house, and have two Acme fin cans, one 38mm, and one 54mm that I will give to two people willing to put them to use. I'd much rather someone put them in the air than continue to take up shelf space. All I ask is that the recipients pay actual postage.

To be fair, and to give folks an equal chance, it's not a PM race.

Send me a PM for which one you are interested in, and pick a number from 1 to 100. Only one PM per size, 38mm OR 54mm, and closest to the number I have picked wins. I will announce the winner Sunday night.

Looks like the least expensive USPS rate will be between $10 - $14, depending on actual final packed weight and distance.

The fin cans have found new homes. Thanks all for your interest.

Last edited:
High five for doing something like this, Bill!

I'm "not in" as I still have a 54mm in the build pile, but major kudos for this gesture :wink:

I'm in - I do not have a 54mm rocket yet and missed Aksrockets carbon ones by minutes ! ACK!

Already have a LOC 54mm MMT , G10 , Epoxy and ?

Kenny

Wait, how do we know that you've picked a number and are not changing your choice once PMs start rolling in? ;=)

Ari.

Or, you could go to random.org and have it pick the number for you, randomly. Just snap a screenshot of it and post it up. No fuss, no arguments.

Untitled 3.jpg

Or we could just trust him and be grateful. I think its a really cool idea and refreshing. Nice to see people put some fun into the process. :)

+ 1 on that.........
I'm in on the 38........
How nice of you...........
This is really cool and fun........

Thank you very much,,,,,,,,,
Teddy

I'm in for the 54mm. Hopefully, I will have better luck than I did with Coppertop:
096.jpg

I can't pass this up, either! Pm sent for the 54. Thanks for doing this! :) Phil L.

I'm in for the 38mm Fin can.Thanks for the offer.cjp.

I was just thinking what will happen if two people tied and chose the same number? :confused:

...will be announced at 7 PM eastern.

I did indeed use a random number generator to avoid conscious or subconscious bias.

Glad I did, as there are a surprising number of duplicates.

Still time for last minute PMs....

Back