Freakin' Awesome!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Today was my first day of my EGR 101 class here at ERAU. Guess what our first group engineering project is? We have to design a rocket vehicle to launch a satellite. How cool is that?!?! Of course, everyone wants to be in my group because they know I build rockets. After we design our rocket we need to design a transport aircraft for it. My group wants to design a SSTO vehicle if the professor will let us stretch the rules a little. I'd like to design a Pegasus-type UAV that could launch satellites into orbit from the upper atmosphere. A couple of the civil engineers in our class will design the launch complex and the software engineers will design and program the launch sequence. I'm really excited about this project! I'll try to post some pictures of our design as it takes shape.

...and you're in school?! That's is "freakin' awesome!" Well, if you can take pictures I'd say "TAKE PICTURES!" Sounds like fun. It's too bad most learning can't be.

Sounds like a fun class. Take pics of yours and all the others too.

Back