FlisKits: Update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick update:

The Rhino and OverDrive kits are now BACK IN STOCK! They have been out of stock for about 10 days.

The StarLoad and PayLord kits, however, are out of stock for the next 8 days or so. Orders are still being accepted, but shippment will not occur until 9-April.

jim

Some more web site updates :)

We have updated our TOUR schedule. You can get to it by clicking the US Flag on the right side of our main page (right under the TdD link) or by clicking here

April will be a busy month for us, as you can tell, with 4 events for us. Also, anyone in the local area interested in helping out on Astronomy Day on the 20th (all day) or with the Athol, MA launch (4:30 - 6:30) let me know.

Also, we have put up an announcement about the upcoming National Sport Launch. While FlisKits will be unable to attend, we will be designing and producing the anniversary kit for this event. The NSL-Espresso :)

More information as it becomes available!
jim

wow sounds like alot of fun how do I persuade you to send me an Email???????????? :D

well, geeze, is the "send" button broke on *you* computer??? :p I *gotta* be one of the easiest to reach people on the planet LOL

I'll pop you a note later tonight or this week.

yeah it is broke can you fixed it for me????????????????:D
and the word is after the maint in sagus we will be there :cool: :)

Originally posted by jflis
The StarLoad and PayLord kits, however, are out of stock for the next 8 days or so. Orders are still being accepted, but shippment will not occur until 9-April.

An update on the StarLoad and PayLord kits. I have not had the time to update the web site, but these products are BACK IN STOCK!

I hope to have this reflected on the web site tomorrow evening.

jim

Back