FlisKits 8th anniversary!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its almost over. Want to thank Fliskits for a great month. I got inspired to get some Fliskits. Had a ball building the Stingray. I went to my first launch,again inspired by Fliskits because of the B-day party at Cmass. The invite from Jim. The props on my Stingray build. Heck he even posted a pic of me on his site . I got my 15 minutes of fame:D SWEET! I got to meet Jim and gang and others at Cmass. All very nice people.I got "Skunked" in the contest "BUT" also got to see some REALLY nice builds by others, got inspired to get a Spitfire and while Im on that subject,Thanks to all that entered the contest.And yes ,I did vote. Special Thanks to TRF!!!! cuz without TRF this all would not have happened. Thats about it.

Got back from a weeks holidays in the woods on the lake.....beautiful !!

My box from Fliskits was waiting for me and inside a Tres and baffle.

Nice work Jim ,quality product ,packaging ,instructions and a cool looking kit to boot !!!!

Paul T

Better late than never....

MASA's September launch was rescheduled for today. Below are a few shots of a few Deuces together and a Deuce drag race.....

Launch0053 - Copy.JPG

Launch0058 - Copy.JPG

Launch0063 - Copy.JPG

Launch0066 - Copy.JPG

And some more....

Clearly, the Quest ignitors (on the left) light faster than the Estes ignitors.

Launch0067 - Copy.jpg

Launch0068 - Copy.jpg

Launch0069 - Copy.jpg

Launch0070 - Copy.jpg

Nice Pictures. I got spanked off the pad due to Quest igniters as well.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jerry Dudley is our final winner in our anniversary drawings!

Jerry wins the FlisFleet 2010!

WOW! It's been an incredible month and a whole lot of fun (I hope you had fun too :) ). Next up will be our photo winners (see the next thread). It's sad that the month is over but it's exciting to know what's on the horizon so keep watch :)

jim

CONGRATULATIONS!

Kathryn Seemeyer is the winner of Best Picture! and Will Gee won the random drawing from our photo album entries.

They each win one each of the two new kits, the Mystic and the Bull's Eye

The photo album is great. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, you should :)

Thank you to everybody who helped make this the best anniversary celebration ever!

jim

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jerry Dudley is our final winner in our anniversary drawings!

Jerry wins the FlisFleet 2010!

WOW! It's been an incredible month and a whole lot of fun (I hope you had fun too :) ). Next up will be our photo winners (see the next thread). It's sad that the month is over but it's exciting to know what's on the horizon so keep watch :)

jim

Jim,

I just can't say thank you enough. The Dudley FlisFleet has taken a giant leap forward this week. Thanks for designing some of the coolest kits out there. I also admire the work you do with the youth of your area. You and others on this forum have inspired me to get my wife's fourth grade class involved in model rocketry, which has lead to demo launches for the local cub scouts. This has been truly rewarding for both the kids and myself. Keep up the good work, Jim. And, thanks again.

Jerry Dudley

Jim,

I just can't say thank you enough. The Dudley FlisFleet has taken a giant leap forward this week. Thanks for designing some of the coolest kits out there. I also admire the work you do with the youth of your area. You and others on this forum have inspired me to get my wife's fourth grade class involved in model rocketry, which has lead to demo launches for the local cub scouts. This has been truly rewarding for both the kids and myself. Keep up the good work, Jim. And, thanks again.

Jerry Dudley

You are most welcome and congrats on getting involved with the kids :)

Jim, thanks again. Kat was so excited to win the photo contest. She cant wait to get her hanfs on the Bullseye. She even called a couple of people in SSS to tell them.

my order arrived today from the states -really pleased Jim, thanks.

Well, Kat received her prize box early this week so I thought I'd send out one more thanks to Jim for the contest. Both kits were signed and numbered (04). So the question begs...to build or not to build....BUILD I SAY!!!! And so does she. We'll get started on the Bullseye next week to make sure it's ready for GHS.

IMG_0283r.jpg

Back