Fiberglass kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbmx3

Reaction score
Besides the Madcow, Wildman and Mach 1 kits I have, I'm not finding too many other makers of FB kits. Any suggestions for decently priced FB rockets? I especially like giving newer/small companies (Mach 1 will be hard to beat for the price) a shot at business. I prefer to help the little guys...

TBM

340B5752-2D68-457F-9F57-135D19BFF606.jpeg Wildman or Mach 1 are really decent price wise. With Wildman kits you end up supplying your own recovery gear as he had too many people complain wanting to change what was offered.

Anyhow, I have the RB-05A Sport and Sandhawk from Wildman.

Last edited:
Besides the Madcow, Wildman and Mach 1 kits I have, I'm not finding too many other makers of FB kits. Any suggestions for decently priced FB rockets? I especially like giving newer/small companies (Mach 1 will be hard to beat for the price) a shot at business. I prefer to help the little guys...

TBM

Not fiberglass, but MAC uses canvas. It is a little less mass than FG, and is pleasant to work with. Great support, too.

Back