• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes SDI and Cato (Found) kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankMemes

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Been on the hunt for a while to round out my collection of kits, really focusing on ones I had and lost as a kid or ones I never got around to getting because I blew through my lawn cutting money back then on engines.

These two are Estes SDI and the Cato.

For the SDI I’d be fine with even a busted model as I can scratch build the rest save the custom nose cone.

I’ve been hunting across eBay for a Cato and found one I have a bid on, but I’m not holding my breath as some rocket auctions have been off the charts lately with bids I swear some people lose their minds on eBay

Update: found a Cato on eBay with an alpha iii on eBay for 41 bucks not a bad deal guess patience pays off, however I’m still on the hunt for an SDI kit, or at least the Nose cone, can scratch build the rest pretty easily,so any help here would be appreciated...

Latest posts

Back