Estes Ornament Day TODAY!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are neat little perks, but nothing ground breaking...at least to me.

I wonder how many extra orders Estes gets due to these small little gifts or benefits. I imagine very few, but maybe I'm wrong and there are a lot of ornament or hat collectors?

I'm waiting for some really nice sale to place a very big (at least for me) order. You know, like 25% off or a BOGO for the entire site. Probably won't happen, but here's to hoping...

You're sure that they're 2023 ornaments, and not old stock from previous years?

Estes has never done the 2023 Freaky Flyer/Space Hauler style in red as an ornament before.

So are you saying that the red ornament in the ad copy is the 2023 ornament?

No I did not say that, but why wouldn’t it be at least one of the styles? They have always shown at least one of that year’s ornaments in the ads. In addition the red Space Hauler color has never been done before, and it appears in the email, on Facebook and the product page on the website.

Last edited:
Because I have had free ornaments with my order in the past that were from previous years. And why doesn't the ad copy say "free 2023 christmas ornament"?
Just sayin'.

The product page says “2023 Ornament”.IMG_4726.png

These are neat little perks, but nothing ground breaking...at least to me.

I wonder how many extra orders Estes gets due to these small little gifts or benefits. I imagine very few, but maybe I'm wrong and there are a lot of ornament or hat collectors?

I'm waiting for some really nice sale to place a very big (at least for me) order. You know, like 25% off or a BOGO for the entire site. Probably won't happen, but here's to hoping...
This isn't the first year for Estes ornaments. Does anyone have a picture history of these?

Yeah, basically that. Some nice discounts on stuff I wouldn't otherwise even think about buying for a second isn't very awesome.

Here it is, no date sticker like in previous years. I prefer the 2014-2021 chromed versions but this is still fun.

Attachments

• IMG_4786.jpeg
    IMG_4786.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Back