• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes OLYMPUS (7293) Info... Shock Cord and Launch Lug Length... Fin Thickness

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My sim of the OLYMPUS is nearly complete, but my personal sample is in a box and I have yet to uncover it since I moved... I need info on the shock cord... I know it's 1/4" wide rubber... But I can't find the length.

I also need the length of the launch lug, and the thickness of the fins. I have my guesses on all of these, but I need measurements to confirm my hunches.

Thanks!
Jim

Fins are 3/32. Launch lug (for 3/16s rod) is 2 inches long. Shock cord is four feet long. (I just grabbed a kit I had within reach to measure.)

Thanks!

I guess I was off by a bit... I was sure the fins were 1/8". I had guessed 3' for the shock cord. I'll go fix the numbers and work on getting this finished.

All The Best!
Jim

Back