Estes Meteor Masher Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berman

Reaction score
Hello all, I just joined a couple weeks ago.
I had my first experience with model rockets in 5th grade, built a small rocket I think was called the sprite.
No recovery system. It was fun. That was in 1967 or 1968.
Next time I built anything was around 1984-85. Space Shuttle, SR 71, the cruise missle and a few others.

Now, 2019 I am retired with lots of time. So far I have built another Space Shuttle, sr 71 and have the older Saturn V waiting to be built. Bought a Dr Zooch Shuttle and Saturn V waiting also.

Bought the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the Bryce upgrade kit. 2 weeks ago.
Last week bought a box full of older Estes kits, some built some not, various engines and misc for $20

One of the built rockets is a Meteor Masher. I had to look at pictures of older Estes kits on the web, that's how I identified it.

It was built very well, and unpainted. But the builder apparently glued the piston assembly. It would not release the bombs.
As I was trying to figure out how it was supposed to release the bombs I wound up tearing the center tube( piston? )

I have searched as much as I could and cannot locate any instructions on how to assemble this kit.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instructions?

Thanks for any help.

Thanks. That was all I was able to find in my earlier search. I was hoping someone had the instructions for download some where but I suppose not.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back