Estes AstroCam (5325) Unboxing Video, Instructions, and decals.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok folks, I'm seeing a lot of these on FB.

So, who's going to post an Unboxing Video, as well as scans of the decals (with a ruler of course) and the instructions?

Since the key component of this rocket is the camera, unless Estes starts selling the camera nose cone separately (a great idea IMO) this doesn't seem like an attractive bird to clone or upscale.

Then again, there are those that love to do just that. To each his own.

You forget that rockets can get damaged, and people might be interested in rebuilding them. Still, I want to see an unboxing video as well as the instructions, and the decals (I'm thinking of simming this when I get a chance).

I can scan the instructions for you, Jim....but the "decals" (actually stickers) are on my model. In fact they've been put on the original body tube, then after an incident that led to a badly crimped tube the main sticker has been removed and applied to a piece of white BT-50 used as a replacement.

There is quite a bit of detail but no "unboxing" per se in a couple of threads on YORF.

BABAR is pretty much right....the camera and the unique nose cone it snaps into are the special parts of this setup. The rest is all familiar parts, though some of them are pretty new. The fin can is the new press-together (no glue required) version of the BT-50 three fin ARF fin can, in particular.

Ok folks, I'm seeing a lot of these on FB.

So, who's going to post an Unboxing Video, as well as scans of the decals (with a ruler of course) and the instructions?
I just picked mine up from a local Target. Will see if I can get my oldest to help with the filming.

And after I’ve got it open, I’ll scan everything for whomever might want it.

Cheers,
Jon

Back