Eric Foster needs our prayers in this dire time of bad news.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric Miki and I really feel bad for you. I am so glad Rhonda is in no pain. I had a problem at my Mother place today a sewer pipe iced up I thought it was the end of the world, What your dealing with really put things in perspective.
Your in our prayers.
Gary & Miki
TFRLLC

It definitely puts all our "wow is me" thoughts into perspective. Prayers outbound.

Eric Miki and I really feel bad for you. I am so glad Rhonda is in no pain. I had a problem at my Mother place today a sewer pipe iced up I thought it was the end of the world, What your dealing with really put things in perspective.
Your in our prayers.
Gary & Miki
TFRLLC

It definitely puts all our "wow is me" thoughts into perspective. Prayers outbound.

I just want to update this for all who are praying.
The Doctor told us teusday Rhonda's cancer is stage 4.
Yesterday she was in and out of cognizant thought. She is struggling to speak and her voice pattern is childlike.
Still there is no pain nor complaint. Her words are sweet and loving.
She is the best of humanity.
Eric- Please accept my positive thoughts and unlimited respect for what you are both going thru. You and your wife are truly 'the best of humanity' as demonstrated by your love and devotion to each other. There is no easy course for this to run, but your dedication and attitude are inspirational for all of us. Be strong for yourself and your wife in this troubled time and may peace find your hearts in the quiet moments when you both need it most. These are only words, but know there are powerful emotions behind them. Respect, brother, only respect and love. -dave-

I don't know how I missed this thread until today, for this I sincerely apologize Eric & Rhonda. Our prayers go out to you and your family in your time of need. May the peace of the Lord be with you and wings of angels surround your family and provide some small comfort during this trying time.

God Bless -

T -

Such love you speak of ,warms and melts the heart.....

You are both in my thoughts

Sincerely yours

Paul T

I'm sorry Eric. I wish there was something any of us could say or do. I had to say goodbye to my dad not long ago, it hurts. We're all just playing in this sandbox but every one of us gets called home. Cherish your love and faith and when it's time for Rhonda to go know that she is surrounded by that light. She is safe. I shared this verse before but I'll share it again, it is one of my favorite promises:

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:4

Last edited:
Eric- Please accept my positive thoughts and unlimited respect for what you are both going thru. You and your wife are truly 'the best of humanity' as demonstrated by your love and devotion to each other. There is no easy course for this to run, but your dedication and attitude are inspirational for all of us. Be strong for yourself and your wife in this troubled time and may peace find your hearts in the quiet moments when you both need it most. These are only words, but know there are powerful emotions behind them. Respect, brother, only respect and love. -dave-

I know I could not have said it any better--Rhonda and You are in our prayers ----Bill and Deb

We're still here for you buddy! If you need anything, you know where to reach me!

Eric. So sorry to hear the news.

May the Lord uphold you both, and my prayer is that you would not just know it, but feel it too.

Greg

So sorry to hear the latest news. I still pray that God would heal Rhonda. If he chooses to take her home to be with him I pray you will have wonderful times with her. I pray the Lord will give both of you peace and understanding in these tough times. Please give her a hug from all of us at TRF.

Back