Don't forget to bring your Fliskits Deuce's Wild to NARAM!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
After consulting with Mr. Jim Flis of Fliskits fame, NARAM-53 will be the restart of the Tour de' Deuce! Ohio is one of the few remaining states where the well-traveled pair to Fliskits' Deuce's Wild rockets have not flown so what better place to fly than at NARAM in front of a huge adoring crowd, right?

Jim Flis is bringing the traveling Tour de' Deuce rockets and TRF will provide a complimentary (that means FREE) Tour de' Deuce/Midnight Express Fliskits rocket (paper) kit to those in attendance at the launch (while supplies last).

Personally, I'm thinking that this merits a Deuce's Wild mass launch so bring yours along and join the fun!

Finally, if you are coming, please take a look at the states that remain on the list for the Tour de' Deuce and see if your state is one that still needs to fly these great rockets (surely *someone* from West Virginia will be there). Maybe you can arrange to take them home with you and mark your state off the list too!

(My apologies for cross posting but I wanted to make sure that everyone saw this.)

I got the OK from Jim Flis to do this. If your Deuce is naked I will be bringing Deuce's Wild decals.

Deuces wild.JPG

will you have any of your nike smoke kit conversions with you there? I am planning on picking up a dueces wild sometime durring naram.

Just finished putting a coat of paint and a little trim tape on mine - Just gotta put a chute in it and it's ready for its maiden flight this weekend. I might just have to see you, Gordy, about one of those decals! :D

Mine is still naked but I'm bringing paint so maybe I can get it done tomorrow afternoon. Leaving early am (hopefully).

Just finished putting a coat of paint and a little trim tape on mine - Just gotta put a chute in it and it's ready for its maiden flight this weekend. I might just have to see you, Gordy, about one of those decals! :D

Sure! I printed a bunch.

Back