Don't Forget - - Brit Chat TONIGHT!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by cydermaster
It has been going, rather badly attended recently, but thats mostly down to the fact its launching season and some geek-trators have sold out and 'got a life'! ;)

Glad to hear that, I must get back into the routine - though it's my neices wedding this Sat, so I'll have to pass this week. I hope no ones actually talking about rockets these days :eek: I always liked it when we went off at some ludicrous tangent, it was hilarious at times, especially the fish fights.

Code:
dan@CyderCentral:~$ sudo apt-get install a_life
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package a_life
dan@CyderCentral:~$
.... well ...... I tried, but I can't get a life from the UbuntuLinux repositeries ;)

Originally posted by North Star
I hope no ones actually talking about rockets these days :eek: I always liked it when we went off at some ludicrous tangent, it was hilarious at times, especially the fish fights.

/me half heartedly slaps North with a zander...

Originally posted by North Star
North retaliates (backhand) with a medium sized Arctic Char

Hokky ducks and parries with a semi-thawed Cap'n Birdseye cod fillet

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Hokky ducks and parries with a semi-thawed Cap'n Birdseye cod fillet

North is shaken but not stirred and slaps Hokky with an Atlantic Cod (a classic move)

And Miss Riley ends the fracas by reminding Hokky & North of some obscure EU diktat which states that violence with seafood is punishable by permanent deprivation of AP/BP.

Break it up, boys! :D

Angela

Originally posted by Miss Riley
Break it up, boys! :D Angela

Who turned off your Ketracel White then :p

North reluctantly puts down his Atlantic Cod and his secret weapon - a Volga Sturgeon.

and sulks :mad:

Last Britchat before IRW tonight!

Come in and discuss any rocket-related-lunacy you have planned! :D
(or just waffle on about Pot Noodles, Jaffa Cakes and Linux; like we normally do) ;) lol

Last Night of the Proms tonight, folks! Anyone up for a patriotic sing-along in Britchat? lol :D

LNotP tonight? - better tape it.
I have a party to go to tonight :) but the theme is 'Posh+Becks' / 'Footballers and Wives' :( so no BritChat for me!

Back