• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DG&A Armageddon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cls

Reaction score
hey folks, any interest in a classic DG&A Armageddon kit?

Armageddon is a 4" diameter 72"? long, 54mm MMT. Heavy cardboard airframe, pre marked slots and glue locations, excellent quality plywood fins and decorations (MMT strakes).

recent excavated from my storage, complete kit including instructions. It's clean.

dunno what to ask, $200. would prefer SF Bay Area pickup, I guess I could ship it for cost at UPS.

hey folks, any interest in a classic DG&A Armageddon kit?

Armageddon is a 4" diameter 72"? long, 54mm MMT. Heavy cardboard airframe, pre marked slots and glue locations, excellent quality plywood fins and decorations (MMT strakes).

recent excavated from my storage, complete kit including instructions. It's clean.

dunno what to ask, $200. would prefer SF Bay Area pickup, I guess I could ship it for cost at UPS.
interested

Hi folks, here a photo of the complete kit. 75mm MMT! L3 capable machine.

IMG_20240216_145315457_HDR.jpg

Hi folks, too difficult and expensive to pack and ship. Local pickup only. Thanks.

Back